SBT Engineering have many years experience repairing, overhauling and commissioning the following equipment:-
- Bar Screens - Curved and Straight
- Screen Rakes and Brushes
- Storm Screens
SBT Engineering carry out a screen inspection and refurbishment program, with dedicated teams who are familiar with all types of screening equipment. Fully stocked vehicles supplement the engineers backed by our workshop and support structure.
All screen inspections are carried out and documented with written reports detailing any additional work required, complete with all necessary parts required to complete the service.
SBT are also able to fabricate and assemble screen bodies if the existing one is beyond economical repair.
We carry a comprehensive stock of screen spares to ensure the screen is out of service for the minimum of time. Standard spares carried as stock items include :-
- Replacement Gearboxes & Motors
- Drive Chain & Wing Plates
- Bottom Bearing Pins & Sprocket Assemblies
- Top Shaft & Drive Sprocket Assemblies C/W Bearings
- Rotating Brushes & Bottom Brushes
- Perforated Stainless Steel Step Element
- Side Seal, Chain Support Plastics & Invert Crescents
- Main Shaft and Brush Shaft Bearings
- Large selection of Gearbox Seals and Bearings
- Sparge pipes and spray nozzles
SBT are able to retrofit an innovative improvement to the original escalator screen rotating brush design, The Pivoting Brush Mechanism (PBM).
This enhancement increases the efficiency and effectiveness of screenings removal and can be installed on most applications with the minimum of downtime.